MRCG/HRB Joint Funding Scheme 2016
Epilepsy Ireland recently launched a call for proposals. See Epilepsy Ireland website
Epilepsy Ireland encourages proposals for all research including basic, clinical, psychosocial and health services research.
Proposals covering one or more of the following research areas are welcome in this funding round:
- Development of improved diagnosis, treatments or support interventions.
- Genetics of epilepsy.
- Psychosocial aspects/ impact of epilepsy.
- Epilepsy and education.
- Use of assistive technology in epilepsy.
- Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy and other epilepsy deaths.
- Epilepsy in specific demographics such as children/ young adults;
- the elderly; people with an intellectual disability; women; men.
- Rare epilepsy syndromes.
- Closing date for applications is 4 December 2015.
For more information
For further details contact:
Marie Downes at MRCG
01 491 2044