HSP is an inter-disciplinary research area focused on using scientific models, methodologies and technologies for enhancing human quality of life.
In the next seven years 25% of EU citizens will be over the age of 60 and will require to understand health, well being, disease prevention, diagnosing disease,treating and managing disease; active ageing and self-management of health; methods and knowledge; health care provision and integrated care.
Following person-centered approaches, it deals directly with individuals and groups of individuals. The main goal of this workshop is contribute to the development of new approaches and enabling technologies that will enhance human quality of life, leading to healthier, innovative and secure societies.
The contributions should be person-centered and they should be in accordance with the thematic strand “Healthy and Secure People”:
In this workshop we are looking for scientific contributions on the following topics, but are not limited to:
• Health care information systems interoperability, security and efficiency
• Ambient intelligence for wellbeing and e-health applications, supported by RFID technology and Wireless Sensor Networks
• Robotic systems and devices for health care and medicine
• Human factors, efficient cost control and management in society
• Intelligent decision support and data systems in health care, medicine and society
• Pervasive HealthCare
• Artificial Intelligence systems
• Business Intelligence Solutions
• People’s Security in Society
• Mobile applications and ubiquitous devices
• Technologies to promote a healthy and secure society
• eGovernment solutions to citizens
• Innovation in people supporting activities (e.g. health care, services etc